A university professor asked his students a question:
– Does everything that exist was created by God?
One student answered bravely:
– Yes, created by God.
– Did God create everything? – asked the professor.
– Yes, Sir, – the student answered.
– If God created everything, that means that God created evil, because it exists. And according to this principal, the things we do determine who we are, that means – God is evil.
The student got quiet after hearing that answer. Professor was very happy with himself. He boasted to the students, that he proved once again that God is a myth.
Another student raised his hand and said:
– Can I ask you a question, professor?
– Of course, – professor answered.
The student got up and asked:
– Professor, does cold exist?
– Of course it exists. Didn’t you ever get cold?
View original post 371 more words